Non-California Resident Financial Aid Students



Financial Aid Students who are non-resident (i.e., required to pay non-resident fees) are expected to pay for their required fees within 10 days of enrolling for a semester.  IF you wish to be considered for a Non-Resident Tuition Deferment, you must do the following:


        Make sure you have submitted all required documents and a completed your Financial Aid To Do List

        Stop by the Financial Aid front counter and request for a Non-Resident Tuition Deferment

Note:  If approved you will sign a certification that if your Pell Grant award is insufficient you will be applying for a student loan


Once your request for deferment of non-resident fees is approved, our office will place an indicator to prevent you from being dropped for the semester


For further information regarding residency requirements, please click here