< Back to Library Services
- Staff and visitors to the San Marcos Library may park in
Staff/Visitor Lot #4 next to the Library with a current and valid
permit. Student parking is available across from the Library off of
Comet Circle. See
- Visitor permits are available from Campus Police or in self-service
machines located in some parking lots. See
Parking information for details.
- Students may purchase parking permits at the
x2114 or PIC Center, 1st floor Student Union next to elevators, x2796.
During the first weeks of each semester, students may also purchase
permits in SU-202 (2nd floor Student Union).
- Parking tickets for violations must be paid at the
- Palomar College faculty and staff may use their current and valid
Palomar College parking permits to park at Mira Costa College (MCC)
campuses; Palomar students must obtain an
MCC permit to park there.
- Palomar College faculty, staff, and students must obtain a CSUSM
to park there.
- MCC and CSUSM faculty and staff may use their current and valid MCC
or CSUSM parking permits to park at Palomar College (students from
either of these institutions must obtain a Palomar College permit to
park at Palomar).